The protection of your privacy is very important to all of us at OneSource Solutions. We value your trust in our company, and your continued confidence in us as your service provider. Therefore, we want you to understand what information we collect and how we use it to provide our customers with a broad range of products and services as effectively and conveniently as possible. The use of technology allows us to manage and secure our customer information. This policy serves as a standard for all OneSource Solutions employees for collection, use, retention, and security of nonpublic personal information.
What Information We Collect
When you call our customer advisors, we collect different types of “nonpublic personal information” to allow us to provide products and services to our customers. We may gather the following types of personal information:
- Information about your identity, such as your name, both current and previous addresses, social security number and driver’s license.
- Credit card information.
- Contact information, such as: home phone #, cell phone #, work phone #, E-mail address.
Why We Gather This Information About You
We gather the personal information previously listed in order to:
- Enable us to order products and services on your behalf as required by the service provider.
- Design and improve the products and services we offer.
- Comply with laws and regulations that govern us.
How We Protect The Confidentiality And Security Of Your Information
We restrict access to your nonpublic personal information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards and regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
What Information We Disclose And Share With Affiliates
We will only disclose nonpublic personal information to those companies that assist us in providing those services that you have authorized us to order on your behalf. By sharing information about your accounts and relationships among our affiliates, we can save you time and money and make it easier for you to do business with us. We may also disclose information as permitted or required by law. Disclosure of information in these circumstances is detailed below:
To Service Providers:
We may disclose the following information to third parties that provide services that assist us in servicing you.
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name address, and social security number.
- Information about transactions with our Affiliates, others, or us such as your account balance, payment history, parties to transactions, and credit card usage.
- Information we receive from credit bureaus, such as your creditworthiness and your payment history.
We have strict confidentiality agreements with all outside companies to ensure that they protect your information and never use it for other purposes.
To Other Non-Affiliated Third Parties:
In addition, in certain circumstances we may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to “nonaffiliated third parties” (i.e. third parties that are not members of our corporate family) as permitted by law. For example, we may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to third parties as necessary to process transactions that you have requested or authorized, to government entities in response to subpoenas, and to credit bureaus. We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to any other nonaffiliated third parties, except as permitted by law.
Unless you tell us not to, we may share the following information about you and your account with our Affiliates:
- Information we obtain from a consumer report, such as your credit score or credit history.
- Information we obtain to verify representations made by you, such as your open lines of credit.
- Information we obtain from a person regarding its employment, credit, or other relationships with you, such as your employment history.
Web Site Privacy
What technical devices and processes does OneSource Solutions use to collect information about me?
We use technology that allows us to identify what type of browser you are using, the web site from which you enter onesourceconnects.com and the pages you view as you tour our site. This technology helps us compile aggregate statistics about our online guests and their use of our site, which allows us to make improvements in design and content to better serve you.
What are cookies and how does OneSource Solutions use them?
What is an IP address and how does OneSource Solutions use it?
An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer when you are using your browser on the Internet. Like most websites, the servers that serve our Web site automatically identify your computer by its IP address. We do log IP addresses and we use them to monitor things like the number of visitors that visit our website.
How secure is the information that I provide to OneSource Solutions?
We are committed to the highest standards in data security to protect the information you provide when you interact with onesourceconnects.com . Our servers use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an advanced encryption technology to protect the storage and transfer of your data from unauthorized parties.
Does OneSource Solutions ensure the security and privacy practices of other sites to which it links?
If You Cease To Be Our Customer
If at some point you decide to cease your service with OneSource Solutions , we will continue to adhere to the privacy policies in this notice.